Saturday 13 April 2013

Photo Stories by Ayan Pathak


Today's post will concentrate on Photo story and we have 3 interesting photo stories to share with you all, and all are by Ayan Pathak. He is an active member of ODOP and is a good photographer! So here it goes.



Story 1




I spent most of the time by clicking photos in various places. What I need (to work on it) is a partner with me. Partner could be a male or a female. Whatever. I am sharing an experience of a day when I didn't attended classes in the college and went out with two of my friends for photo shoot. We decided to cover the most interesting GOLIZE of North Calcutta. We started walking here & there. After half an hour we found Kumortuli. The timing was before Saraswati Pujo. A long cue of Saraswatis were there. My first experience of Kumortuli. It was great. 
In that tour we clicked huge no. of photos. This is one of them. But there was a sad news. When we reached at home one of my friend called me and said Sonakshi Sinha & Ranbir Singh were shooting on the other side of Kumortuli for there upcoming film. Huh!! We missed it. 


Story 2



From my childhood I noticed that my parents are interested in plantation. My father was involved in social work. So, he organised a huge no. of Tree Plantation Programme. Most of our road sides are covered with those trees. My father passed away but still those trees help me to remember those lovely memories that I spent with my father. I stay in Kolkata for my studies. My mother stay in Birbhum alone. Last month when I went to my mother, she asked me to go to the roof. I went and saw a huge no. of plants over there. Not only plants of flowers, vegetables, but also some trees like mango, banyan. Probably those plants and trees are the only mates of my lonely mother. This picture is one of them. 




Story 3



Cricket!! I saw many cricket grounds. But only in the TV screen. Eden Garden is one of the most beautiful ground and also a pride of Kolkata. I don't have any experience of live cricket in the grounds. One day before the England tour to India one of my DADA (journalist) called me and asked me to come to his house next day morning. It was a suspense for me as he didn't told me the reason. I went. He took me to Eden Garden in his bike. I was speechless when he told me "England Team is going to practice today. You click photos whatever and wherever you want to." This is one of them.



.........

Find us on Facebook, or follow us by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment